Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet the new Ku Klux Klan — now against Mexicans!

The KKK is back and better than ever! Learn how an old worn-out racist movement can “re-brand” itself for a New Era in which the main threat to white Americans is a Mexican guy picking strawberries.
And face it, there’s only so much orange-headed faux-populist Lou Dobbs can do by himself.
It’s not the first time the KKK has expanded its mission from hating on blacks to hating on immigrants. The Klan hit its membership peak in the 1920s, when the dual invasions of the Irish and the Germans threatened to make America full of Irish and Germans. But the Klan lost that war, too.

5 comments:

PICO said...

Absolutely correct.

The biggest lie in American racism since the European Invasion is that there's such a thing as "white" genetic purity. The truth is, we're all as "mestizo" as any Mestizo,and if we had the sense God gave a watermelon, we'd be proud of it. If we were, I can't imagine we'd be racists anymore.

You've done a nice job with your site. Good luck.

Pico

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Something needs to be done with all these illegals. They are taking too many jobs away from hard working Americans.

Anonymous said...

the bible says that we wer all created equally no one lower or above that included race

Damn Mexicans said...

Did some of you even read the link on the right side of this site? Immigrants don't cause unemployment and are actually more law abiding than native born Americans.

Anonymous said...

You guys are whack!! I am mexican and i say BROWN POWER!! No one is different just because we are brown we are not at all different form you WHITIES! You ever heard that one story.


A Mexican man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only Mexican man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The Mexican man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was BROWN,"
"When I grew up I was BROWN,"
"When I'm sick I'm BROWN,"
"When I go in the sun I'm BROWN,"
"When I'm cold I'm BROWN,"
"When I die I'll be BROWN."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're PINK,"
"When you grow up you're WHITE,"
"When you're sick, you're GREEN,"
"When you go in the sun you turn RED,"
"When you're cold you turn BLUE,"
"And when you die you turn PURPLE."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me colored."
The Mexican man then sat back down and the white man walked away...